Din-Rail Modem USR-DR502-E Introduction
Din-Rail Modem USR-DR502-E is a DIN-Rail series, including Serial to Ethernet converters, 4G LTE Cat 1 modem and 4G industrial routers. Their built-in 35 mm DIN rail seat applies to all DIN-Rail installation scenarios.
Features of Din-Rail Modem USR-DR502-E
- 9-36V wide power supply range.
- LTE Cat 1 & GSM with sim card slot.
- Transparent transmission and AT command mode.
- SMS, NET, Serial AT command configuration.
- FTP Upgrade and FOTA self-upgrade.
- Socket Distribution Protocol.
Support the RS485 serial port, and easily deliver the data transparently between RS485 and 4G LTE Cat 1 network in bi-direction.
- Operation Mode
- Support the four sockets connection, TCP client and user datagram protocol (UDP).
- Support the customized heartbeat package and registration package functions.
- HTTPD Mode
- Support the submission of serial data to the designated server in HTTP (GET/POST) mode.
- Parameter Configuration
- Support the parameter configuration of serial, network and SMS commands, and provide the configuration tool for the PC.
- FOTA Remote Upgrade
- With the remote management platform, it can realize the automatic firmware upgrade The upgrade package of difference algorithm is small, and the upgrade traffic and time are saved.
- Hardware Protection
- Level-3 ESD protection, level-3 surge protection, and built-in hardware watchdog.
- Data Collection of Distribution Boxes.
- By virtue of its small size and DIN-Rail installation, USR-DR502 can be installed in a low voltage distribution box to save space. With extremely fast response speed, 4G DTU device can timely send data to the control platform.