COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information: The types of personal information we collect will depend on the purposes(s) for which we are collecting it. For example, we may ask for:
2. Contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
3. Demographic information such as postcode;
4. Credit card or other payment details (if you are buying product from us);
Preferences and opinions; and
5. Any other information requested on this website or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
6. Non-identifiable information:
Data that have never been labelled with individual identifiers or from which identifiers have been permanently removed, and by means of which no specific individual can be identified. When you visit our website, we automatically record non-identifiable information that your browser sends. This data may include:
1. Your computer’s IP address;
2. Browser type;
3. Webpage you were visiting before you came to our website
4. Pages on ( https://empere.in) you visit
5. Time spent on those pages, items, and information searched on our website, access times, dates and other statistics.
6. Non-identifiable information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect your information in a number of ways, including:
Directly from you, including but not limited when you:
1. Browse our website;
2. Save an item;
3. Register on our website;
4. Logging into the website once registered;
5. Making a purchase from us;
6. Contacting our customer care, either about an order or for any other reason;
7. Interacting with us on our social media; or
8. Having a conversation with our team members
From third parties such as our related entities, business or commercial partners.
Use the information for purposes including:
1. To create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
2. To communicate with you, about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you;
3. To perform research and analysis;
4. For market research and business development including website development and gauging website traffic and trends;
5. To deliver personalized site content to you;
6. For marketing including direct marketing;
7. To run competitions or offer additional benefits to you; and
8. To send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you.
9. To comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.