Serial to Ethernet Converter USR-N520-H7 Introduction Serial to Ethernet Converters
Serial to Ethernet Converter USR-N520-H7 2-port serial to Ethernet servers can realize transparent transmission between TCP/UDP data package and RS232/RS485/RS422 interface.
- 2-port RS-232/422/485 serial to Ethernet servers.
- Power supply accepts wide voltage input range DC 5-36V.
- Support TCP server/client, UDP server/client, https client, Virtual COM.
- Support Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP.
- Support flow control CTS/RTS, XON/XOFF.
- Support 2 RS-232, RS-485/422 3IN1 serial port to 1 10/100Base-T(X) self-adaptive Ethernet interface.
- Configuration via Web Server page, AT commands, and Windows Utility.
Basic Function of USR-N520-H7
- Industrial Hardware Design.
- Industrial solution TI cortex-M4.
- Hardware Watchdog Design, never crash in 24 hours.
- Serial Port Switching Among RS232/RS485/RS422
- Power supply supports Anti-reverse.
- TCP Server
- Serial to Ethernet servers USR-N520 listens on the setting port and waits for a TCP client connection.
- The data which the serial ports sent out transparently.
- Transmit to all connected TCP clients via USR-N520.
- TCP Client
- Serial to Ethernet servers USR-N520 initiates a TCP connection to the set IP address.
- If the connection fails, USR-N520 will keep trying to reconnect until it succeeds.
- Once the connection is successful, the data will be transparently.
- Transmitted between PC and serial device in bi-directional.
- UDP Mode
- Serial to Ethernet servers USR-N520 will transmit serial data from serial device to target network device by UDP connection.
- USR-N520 will listen to port and transmit all received data to serial device.
- HTTPD Client
- Supports https Client mode which can transmit serial data to the https server in https format(GET/POST).
- Supports WebSocket Sever.
- Built Websocket link with devices by Websocket of webpage HTML5.
- Data transmission between built-in webpage and serial port in bi-directional.
- Custom webpage and websocket are acceptable.
- Achieves the functions of displaying data in real-time.
Socket B function – Serial to Ethernet servers USR-N520 supports the secondary network link, which can send data to two servers. Used for data backup, remote diagnosis, and other requirements.
Serial & Network Heartbeat Packet – Network Heartbeat Packet: Serial server maintains the normal connection with the server by sending heartbeat packet regularly. Serial Heartbeat Packet: Serial server informs serial device is active, can be applied in actively catching sensor data.
Customize webpage, Synchronized baud rate, net printing, registration package, cloud.
- Unattended Weighing Systems.
- Electric Power.
- Traffic Control.
- Industrial Automation.