Serial to Ethernet Converter USR-TCP232-306 Introduction
Serial to Ethernet Converter USR-TCP232-306 Ethernet to serial converters support both interfaces RS232 and RS485, but can only use one at one time. Simple configuration and easy to use.
Features of Serial to Ethernet Converter USR-TCP232-306
- RS232/RS485/RS422 (not use simultaneously).
- Wide power supply 5-36v DC.
- https D client mode, sends serial data in https format.
- Support TCP server/client, UDP server/client, Virtual COM.
- TCP Server
- Ethernet to serial converters USR-TCP232-306 monitor the set port and wait for a TCP client connection.
- Data from the serial device will transmit to all successfully-connected TCP Clients via USR-TCP232-306.
- TCP Client
- Ethernet to serial converters will initiate TCP connection to the destination IP address that configured by the user and will continuously try to reconnect if establishing TCP connection unsuccessfully. If the USR-TCP232-306 establishes TCP connection to TCP Server successfully, it can realize bidirectional data transparent transmission between TCP Server and the serial device.
- UDP Mode
- Ethernet to serial converters will transmit serial data from serial device to target network device by UDP connection and will listen to port and transmit all received data to serial device.
- https D Client
- Ethernet to serial converters USR-TCP232-306 supports https Client mode which can transmit serial data to the https server in https format(GET/POST).
- Unattended Weighing System – Connect Ethernet to serial converters USR-TCP232-306 to barrier gate and they can realize remote control of barrier gate by Ethernet in control center.
- Access Control System – realize data transparent transmission to network and real-time monitoring.
- Traffic Lights Management System – Connect Ethernet to serial converter USR-TCP232-306 and it can realize traffic data acquisition and processing by Ethernet in control center. It can also provide accurate quantitative basis for traffic dispatch management and urban transport planning Can implement the optimum control for transportation phenomena such as traffic jam, traffic accident, traffic capacity from a regional or global perspective.
- Electric Power – Real-time data collection of distribution box. Realize control center real-time interconnection.