Din-Rail Modem USR-DR504-G Introduction
Din-Rail Modem USR-DR504-G mounted RS485 industrial cellular modems with sim card slot USR-DR504-G with global bands can realize the data transmission between RS485 and 4G Network. Din rail industrial modems USR-DR504-G are ideal for M2M and IoT applications—such as distribution automation, smart metering, water & wastewater, heating, street light monitoring and etc.
- Global Bands, Covering Global Regions.
- DIN-Rail Mounted with sim card slot
- Transparent Transmission.
- Provide data two-way transparent transmission between field serial devices and the central control server.
- Support 2 Socket connections, support TCP Client and UDP.
- Support custom heartbeat package and registration package.
- httpd Client.
- submit serial data to the designated server by HTTP (GET/POST) method.
- Modbus RTU to TCP.
- Modbus RTU/Modbus TCP protocol conversion for industrial SCADA systems and field devices.
- Registration Package plus Heartbeat Package.
- The registration packet is sent to the server to identify the device.
- The heartbeat packet is used to judge the active state of the device when sent to the server, and actively collect data when sent to the serial terminal.
- The contents of registration package and heartbeat package, heartbeat interval can be modified by AT command.
- Data Collection of Distribution Boxes.
- Electric Fire Monitoring System.
- Intelligent Remote Distribution Box Monitoring Solution.