Serial to Ethernet Converter USR-TCP232-304 Introduction of 1-port RS485 to Ethernet Converters
Serial to Ethernet Converter USR-TCP232-304 is a 1-port RS485 to Ethernet converters, it transmits data transparently between TCP/IP and RS485. RS485 to Ethernet converters are widespread required in industrial automation. Simple configuration and easy to use.
Features of Serial to Ethernet Converter USR-TCP232-304
- Single RS485 to Ethernet converters.
- Compact, light weight.
- RS485 port, cost-effective.
- DC 4.75-7V.
- Client connection: 1 to 16 in TCP Server Mode.
- Support TCP server/client, UDP server/client, virtual COM.
- TCP Server
- RS485 to Ethernet converters monitor the set port and wait for a TCP client connection.
- Data from the serial device will transmit to all successfully-connected TCP clients via USR-TCP232-304.
- TCP Client
- RS485 to Ethernet converters initiate TCP connection to the destination IP address that configured by the user and USR-TCP232-304 continuously try to reconnect if establishing TCP connection unsuccessfully.
- If USR-TCP232-304 establishes TCP connection to TCP Server successfully, it can realize bidirectional data transparent transmission between TCP Server and the serial device.
- UDP Mode
- RS485 to Ethernet converters USR-TCP232-304 will transmit serial data from serial device to target network device by UDP connection. USR-TCP232-304 will listen to port and transmit all received data to serial device.
- httpsD Client
- RS485 to Ethernet converters support https Client mode which can transmit serial data to the https server in https format(GET/POST).
- Unattended Weighing – Connect USR-TCP232-304 to barrier gate and it can realize remote control of barrier gate by Ethernet in control center.
- Traffic Lights Management System – Connect RS485 to Ethernet converter and it can realize traffic data acquisition and processing by Ethernet in control center. It can also provide accurate quantitative basis for traffic dispatch management and urban transport planning Can implement the optimum control for transportation phenomena such as traffic jam, traffic accident, traffic capacity from a regional or global perspective.
- Access Control System – Realize data transparent transmission to network and real-time monitoring. Realize remote and real-time data transmitting. Stable network-based management and save human cost.