7-DIGIT DARLINGTON CURRENT DRIVER
– 7 Darlington Arrays per Package
– 500 mA Rated Collector Current (Single Output)
– Output voltage 50V
– Output Clamp Diodes
– Input Compatible with Various Types of Logic
– Relay-Driver Applications
– Input pins placed opposite to output pins to simplify layout
- The ULN2003A and ULN2004A are monolithic high-voltage, high-current Darlington transistor arrays. Each consists of seven NPN Darlington pairs that feature high-voltage outputs with common-cathode clamp diodes for switching inductive loads.
- The collector-current rating of a single Darlington pair is 500 mA. The Darlington pairs may be paralleled for higher current capability.
- Applications include relay drivers, hammer drivers, lamp drivers, display drivers (LED and gas discharge), line drivers, and logic buffers.