Serial to Ethernet Converter USR-N668 Introduction of 8-port RS232/422/485 Serial Device Servers
Serial to Ethernet Converter USR-N668 is a 8-port RS232/422/485 serial device servers.
Features of USR-N668
- 8-port RS-232/422/485 serial device servers.
- Power supply accepts wide voltage input range AC 85-265V.
- Support TCP server/client, UDP server/client, https client, Virtual COM.
- Support Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP.
- Support flow control CTS/RTS, XON/XOFF.
- Support 8 software selectable RS-232, RS-485/422 RJ45 serial port to 1 10/100Base-T(X) self-adaptive Ethernet interface, rack-mount.
- Configuration via Web Server page, AT commands, and Windows Utility.
- TCP Server
- Serial server devices USR-N668 listen on the setting port and wait for a TCP client connection.
- The data which the serial ports sent out transparently transmit to all connected client via serial device USR-N668.
- TCP Client
- Serial device servers USR-N668 initiate a TCP lint to the set IP address.
- If the connection fails, N668 will keep trying to reconnect until it succeeds.
- Once the link is successful, the data will be transparently transmitted between PC and serial device in bi-directional.
- UDP Mode
- Serial server devices USR-N668 sent the data to designated IP /Port. If the connection fails, USR-N668 will keep trying to reconnect until it succeeds.
- USR-N668 listen the port and forward all data received to serial device.
https D Client
- Support serial data transmitted to designed server in https D way.
- ARM9 Solution.
- 64MB built-in RAM, 16MB Flash, high speed
- Rack-type serial device servers.
- Shell size: 482*185*45mm
- Serial port switching among RS232/RS485/RS422
- New and industrial design which saves the port space of device, prevent from ash and collision and promote the safety while operating.
- Interfaces of serial device servers USR-N668
- 8 serial ports
- Hardware protection
- EFT: Electrical fast pulse train: Ensure that the equipment hardware is not damaged when the instantaneous large current (such as lightning strike, power switch, etc.) occurs in the circuit
- Electrostatic protection ESD :Prevent electrostatic damage to equipment ( ex body static electricity, dust static electricity, such as lightning strike, power switch, etc.) electric power application environmental arc）
- Hardware watchdog design, never crash in 24 hours
- VPN+ Diagnosis of network + Timing task +DDNS+ Modbus TCP to RTU.
- Remote monitoring can check the running status of field equipment.