PROGRAMMABLE PRECISION SHUNT REGULATOR
– Programmable Output Voltage to 40V
– Guaranteed 0.5% Reference Voltage Tolerance
– Low (0.2Ω Typ.) Dynamic Output Impedance
– Cathode Current Range(Continuous) – 100 ~ 150 mA
– Equivalent Full Range Temperature Coefficient of 50ppm/°C
– Temperature Compensated For Operation Over Full Rate Operating Temperature Range
– Low Output Noise Voltage
– Fast Turn-on Response
– TO-92, SOT-89 or SOT-23 3L Package
- The TL431 is a three-terminal adjustable shunt regulator with specified thermal stability over applicable temperature VREF (Approx. 2.5V) and 40V with two external resistors.
- This device has a typical dynamic output impedance of 0.2Ω. Active output circuitry provides a very sharp turn-on characteristic, making this device excellent replacement for zener diodes in many applications.
- The TL431 is characterized for operation from -40°C to +125°C.