TTL UART to Ethernet module USR-K7 Introduction
- Supports flow control CTS/RTS, XON/XOFF.
- Supports 10/100Base-T(X) self-adaptive Ethernet interface.
- Configuration via Web Server page, AT commands, and Windows Utility.
Features of TTL UART to Ethernet module USR-K7
- Virtual COM – Solves the problem that PC software as serial port can not communicate with networked devices.
Disconnection identification, automatic connection – Easy identification of dead links and auto re-connection to prevent data loss due to power outages and disconnections.
- Modbus Gateway – Polling mechanism can effectively solve the problem of congestion caused by data concurrency (firmware 3009 or higher).
Custom built-in web page, Function of Web to Serial – Design built-in web pages according to project requirements, realize web page control, web page data acquisition.
Multiple Working Modes are Optional
Ethernet to Serial Module USR-K7 supports five working modes of TCP Client, TCP Server, UDP Client, UDP Server and https d Client. The data transmission can be realized with simple configuration.
Data Submitted Directly to Web Server
Supports the data interaction between the terminal device and the web server directly. Without considering the conversion process, the data request from the serial port to the https server can be realized quickly by simply setting parameters.
- Networked Monitoring of Medical Machinery – USR-K7 can realize the data transmission between serial port and network quickly thus reducing the manpower on duty. At the same time, multiple medical devices can be combined into local network to realize real-time information.
- Industrial Automation Network Monitoring – Many traditional serial port devices does not have networking capability. USR-K7 module integrated TCP/IP protocol stack can provide the solution of network communication between serial device to server via network based on socket to improve the level of industrial automation.
- Networked Monitoring of Medical Devices – The power data of the distribution box needs to be collected and reported in real time.
Tiny size Ethernet to serial module USR-K7 is industrial-grade design which can provide reliable and stable networking
functions and suitable for the integrated project requirements of power monitoring.