Serial to Ethernet Converters USR-N540-H7-4 Introduction of 4 Ports RS485 to Ethernet Converters
Serial to Ethernet Converters USR-N540-H7-4 is a 4-port RS485 to ethernet Converters. USR IOT’s RS485 to ethernet Converters USR-N540 can realize bi-directional transparent transmission between RS485 and network.
Features of Serial to Ethernet Converters USR-N540-H7-4
● Independent 4 RS485 ports. (3-in-1 Serial port RS232/RS485/RS422 Optional)
● 5-36V wide voltage input.
● Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP, Modbus Polling, Modbus to JSON
● Flow control XON/XOFF
● Secure Client Operation Mode: TCPS, HTTPS. MQTTS
● SSL/TLS Encryption
● Modbus RTU Master, Edge computing
● Hardware watchdog, automatically restarts when the device goes down
- Scheme upgrade to provide better experience – Master chip adopts ST crotex-M7 core, the main frequency is up to 400Mhz,
fast processing speed, high stable and reliable performance.
- Multiple hardware protection.
- Redundant Power Supply – Wide input voltage DC 5-36V,with reverse polarity protection.
- TCP Server
- The server listens to the specified port and waits for the TCP client to connect, the data sent by the serial device will be transparently transmitted to all successfully connected clients through the serial device server.
- TCP Client
- The serial device server initiates a TCP connection to the specified IP address.
- If the connection fails, the serial server will continue to try to reconnect until it succeeds.
- If the connection is successful, the server can transparently transmit data with the serial device in two-way.
- UDP Mode
- The serial device server sends the data of the serial device to the designated IP network device.
- The serial device server monitors the port meanwhile and forwards all received data to the serial device.
- HTTPD Client
- Serial port data can be submitted to a specified server by GET or POST method.
- Charging pile application case.
- Industrial automation application case
- Unattended weighing