Serial to Ethernet USR-TCP232-410S Introduction
Serial to Ethernet USR-TCP232-410S is a Industrial grade design with TI Cortex-M4 Solution. RS232/ RS485 ports can work simultaneously.
Features of Serial to Ethernet USR-TCP232-410S
- 1 RS232 and 1 RS485 Modbus to Ethernet converters.
- 1 RS232 and 1 RS485 Modbus Serial to Ethernet Converters.
- Power supply accepts wide voltage input range DC 5-36V.
- Support TCP server/client, UDP server/client, https client, Virtual COM.
- Support Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP.
- Support flow control CTS/RTS, XON/XOFF.
- Support 1 RS-232,1 RS-485 serial port to 1 10/100Base-T(X) self-adaptive Ethernet interface.
- Configuration via Web Server page, AT commands, and Windows Utility.
- Modbus to Ethernet Converters USR-TCP232-410S can realize bi-directional transparent transmission between RS232/RS485 and Ethernet RS232/RS485 ports can work at same time, not affect each other.
- Industrial Solution
- Based on TI Cortex M4 Solution, signal processing more efficient and reliable.
- Equipped with optimized TCP/IP protocol stack, stable and reliable, Modbus to Ethernet converters USR-TCP232-410S.
- Can realize bi-directional transparent transmission efficiency.
- Work Temp: -40 ~85C, Supports hardware watchdog to keep it work stable.
- Multiple Working Modes – Modbus to Ethernet converters USR-TCP232-410S support 5 work modes: TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Client, UDP Server and httpsD Client. Configure simply and it can realize data transmission.
- TCP Client
- TCP Server
- UDP Client
- UDP Server
- https D Client
- Virtual COM – Solve the problem that PC software cannot communicate with network and equipment as a serial port.
- Identification of broken network, automatically wired – Solve the identification of dead links easily, automatic reconnection, prevent data loss due to power outages, disconnection.
- Modbus gateway – Polling mechanism can solve the problem of sticky congestion effectively, which is caused by data concurrency.
- Customize built-in webpage for users Web to Serial – Design built-in webpages according to project requirements and realize webpage control, web page data acquisition and other functions.
- Electrical Fire Network Monitoring
- Smart Lighting Facilities in Factories and Mines Monitoring
- Water Supply System Monitoring
Leave a Reply