Serial to WiFi Converter USR-W610 Introduction
Serial to WiFi Converter USR-W610 is both an RS485 to WiFi Converter and an RS232 to WiFi Converter, which can realize the bi-directional transparent data transmission between RS232/RS485, WiFi and Ethernet.
Features of Serial to WiFi Converter USR-W610
- Support WIFI@2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n wireless standards, RS232/RS485to 802.11 a/b/g/n WLAN Serial Device Server.
- Support TCP Server/TCP Client/UDP Server/UDP Client/https Client mode.
- Support AP, STA, AP+STA.
- Support RS232 or RS485 serial ports.
- Support electrostatic protection.
- Support identity packet function.
- Support heartbeat packet function.
- Support Web socket function.
- Support timeout reset function, timing reset function.
- Support Web Server, setup software, serial/network AT command to configure module.
- Support hardware reload.
- Support usr link.
- Transparent Transmission Mode – In this mode, all transmitted/received data is not parsed between the serial port and the Wi-Fi interface. It minimizes the complexity of user usage.
- https Client Mode – In this mode, serial data will be submitted to the https server via https GET/POST/PUT requesting method.
- AT Command Mode – In this mode, user can query/set parameters via serial AT commands or network AT commands.
- Modbus Polling Mode – In this mode, it supports Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU mutual conversion.
- Heartbeat Packet Function – RS232 to Wi-Fi converter/RS485 to Wi-Fi converter USR-W610 supports network heartbeat packet and serial heartbeat packet. The network heartbeat packet notifies the server that it is in an active state, and it maintains the normal connection with the server by continuously sending the heartbeat packet. Serial port heartbeat packet notifies the serial device that USR-W610 is in an active state, and takes the initiative to grab the sensor data can not be initiative to push.
- Socket Distribution Protocol – USR-W610 supports SDP, you can add certain header in serial data. It will send the data to different socket by different header. The data received from different socket will be added different header before they are sent to serial.
- Regular Restart Function – USR-W610 supports timing and timeout restart function, which makes the system run more stable.
- Intelligent Power Data Acquisition Solutions.
- Smart Agriculture
- Industrial Detection