Speed Sensor SNG-QPLA-000 Introduction
Speed Sensor SNG-QPLA-000 is a Quadrature Speed and Direction Sensor from the SNG-Q Series. Digital square wave outputs provide speed information; a quadrature output with signals 90° phase shifted from each other provides direction information. Target direction is determined by output lead/lag phase shifting with quadrature output.
- Temperature range of operation: -40oC to 150oC [-40°F to 302°F].
- IP69K moisture ingress protection.
- Electrical noise immunity: EMC rated to 100 V/m.
- Switching frequency range: 3 Hz to 20 kHz
- Information about direction is derived from phase-shifted dual output signals.
- O-ring seal: Seals the mounting surface from the environment.
- The supply voltage range is 4.5 to 26 volts.
- CE marked.
- AC induction motors in material handling, agriculture, and construction machines: May be used to help control power delivered by the ac induction motor.
- Escalators and elevators: May be used to help control speed and position
- Transmissions with hybrid electric power in heavy-duty trucks, buses, agricultural and construction equipment: May be used to help control power regulation of the hybrid system.
- Wheel speed detection in material handling, agriculture, and construction machines: May be used to detect the speed and direction of the wheels, which translates to the speed and direction of the machine.
- Heavy-duty hybrid engines seen in buses, tractors, construction equipment, and trucks may be utilized to help regulate the hybrid system’s output.