Honeywell ABPDANN150PGAA5 Sensor Introduction
Honeywell ABPDANN150PGAA5 Sensor are piezoresistive silicon pressure sensors offering a ratio metric analog or digital output for reading pressure over the specified full scale pressure span and temperature range. They are calibrated and temperature compensated for sensor offset, sensitivity, temperature effects and accuracy errors (which include nonlinearity, repeatability and hysteresis) using an on-board Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC). Calibrated output values for pressure are updated at approximately 1 kHz for analog and 2 kHz for digital. All products are designed and manufactured according to ISO 9001 standards.
- Dry gases option: The input port is limited to non-corrosive, non-ionic media (e.g., dry air, gases) and should not be exposed to condensation. The gases are limited to media compatible with high temperature polyamide, silicone, alumina ceramic, silicon, gold, and glass.
- Liquid media option: Includes an additional silicone-based gel coating to protect the electronics under port P1, which enables use with non-corrosive liquids (e.g. water and
saline) and in applications where condensation can occur. Since port P2 is designed for use with non-corrosive liquids, this option is often suitable for wet-wet differential sensing.
- Measures gage and differential pressures.
- Total Error Band (see Figure 1): ±1.5 %FSS.
- Liquid media option: Allows for wet/wet operation on dual ported devices.
- Industry-leading long-term stability:±0.25 %FSS.
- Industry-leading accuracy: ±0.25 %FSS BFSL.
- Wide pressure range: 60 mbar to 10 bar.
- 6 kPa to 1 MPa | 1 psi to 150 psi.
- As small as 8 mm x 7 mm.
- High burst pressures (see Table 7).
- Calibrated over temperature range of 0°C to 50°C [32°F to 122°F].
- Operates from a single power supply of either 3.3 Vdc or 5.0 Vdc.
- Output: Ratio metric analog or I2C- or SPI-compatible 12-bit digital.
- Power consumption: 2 μA typical when utilizing sleep mode option.
- Meets IPC/JEDEC J-STD-020D.1.
- Moisture Sensitivity Level 1 requirements.
- REACH and RoHS compliant.
- Options: Internal diagnostic function, liquid media, sleep mode, temperature output.
- Sensor materials have been tested and certified for these food safety standards:
- BPA Free