Honeywell HIH-4602-C Sensor Introduction
Honeywell HIH-4602-C Sensor Series Relative Humidity (RH) sensors combine both relative humidity and temperature sensing in a TO-5 housing with a hydrophobic sintered stainless steel filter. The laser-trimmed, thermoset polymer capacitive sensing elements have on-chip integrated signal conditioning. The temperature sensor is thermally connected with the RH sensor making the HIH-4602-A/C often ideal for measuring dew point and other absolute moisture terms.
The HIH-4602-A contains an integral thermistor, while the HIH4602-C contains an integral precision RTD. Factory calibration data supplied with each sensor allows individually matched downstream electronics and ±3.5 %RH total accuracy.
- Near linear voltage output vs %RH.
- Laser-trimmed interchangeability.
- Enhanced accuracy, fast response.
- Chemically resistant.
- Stable, low drift performance.
- Built-in static protection.
- Often ideal for dew point and absolute moisture measurements.
- TO-5 housing.