Cellular Modem Routers USR-G781 Introduction
Cellular Modem Routers USR-G781 is an industrial cellular modem router, which provides a serial to cellular networking solution. Provide Serial and Ethernet Connectivity to PLC, RTU, Data Loggers, Wireless SCADA applications and IP Cameras at Remote Sites.
Features of Cellular Modem Routers USR-G781
- Supports 2 10/100Base-T(X) self-adaptive Ethernet interface and 1RS485 port.
- Hardware watchdog ,rugged metal casing and wall mounting.
- 2 RJ45 port, one can be WAN or LAN port and another one can be LAN port.
- Support VPN(PPTP) client.
- Support static routing.
- Serial Modem
- G781 integrates with routing and serial modem, which can easily achieve the bi-directional data transparent transmission between S485/RS232 devices and 4G network, supports connecting to various cloud platforms.
- It also supports user-defined register & heartbeat packets to ensure the device online.
- Transparent Transmission
- Provide data two-way transparent transmission between field serial devices and the central control server Support 4 Socket connections, support TCP Client and UDP Support custom heartbeat package and registration package.
- Private protocols can be customized.
- httpd Client
- submit serial data to the designated server by HTTP (GET/POST) method.
- Modbus RTU to TCP
- Modbus RTU/Modbus TCP protocol conversion for industrial SCADA systems and field devices.
- Video Surveillance
- Through 4G networking, it provides high-speed network access for cameras, and other devices that require large data transmission, so that staff can remotely monitor the details of the field.
- Electric Fire Monitor System
- Based on modern IT like the IOT sensor, cloud computing and big data, the electrical safety supervision service system consists of intelligent sensor terminal, wireless transmission devices and supervision platform. The intelligent sensor terminal monitors the electric status(wire temperature, currency, after-current and fault arc) and transmits the data to the supervision platform through wireless communication.