Serial to Ethernet Converter USR-N540-H7 Introduction of Serial to IP Converters
Serial to Ethernet Converter USR-N540-H7 is a 4-port Serial to IP Converters. USR IOT’s serial to IP Converters USR-N540 can realize bi-directional transparent transmission between RS232/RS485/RS422 and network.
Features of Serial to Ethernet Converter USR-N540-H7
- 4-port RS-232/422/485 Serial to IP Converters.
- Power supply accepts wide voltage input range DC 9-36V.
- Support TCP server/client, UDP server/client, https client, Virtual COM.
- Support Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP.
- Support flow control CTS/RTS, XON/XOFF.
- Support 4 RS-232, RS-485/422 3IN1 serial port to 1 10/100Base-T(X) self-adaptive Ethernet interface.
- Configuration via Web Server page, AT commands, and Windows Utility.
Basic Function of 4-port Serial to IP Converters
- Industrial Hardware Design: Industrial solution TI cortex-M4: 4 Ports Serial to IP Converters USR-N540.
- Electrostatic protection ESD: Air: ±15KV, Contact: ±8KV.
- Electrical fast pulse train-EFT: Anti-surge: 4KV ( 8/20us ), Pulse group: 1.5KV 100KHZ.
- Watch dog: Hardware watchdog design, never crash in 24 hours.
- Serial Port Switching Among RS232/RS485/RS422: Works at RS232 port by default, Please use converter plat for RS422 or RS485 port, and select corresponding port via webpage or setup software or manually adjust under dial switch mode.
- Power supply supports Anti-reverse with wide voltage: 9~36V.
- TCP Server
- Serial to IP converters listen on the setting port and waits for a TCP client connection.
- The data which the serial ports sent out transparently transmit to all connected client via Serial to IP converters N540.
- TCP Client
- Serial to IP converters N540 initiate a TCP lint to the set IP address.
- If the connection fails, N540 will keep trying to reconnect until it succeeds.
- Once the link is successful, the data will be transparently transmitted between PC and serial device in bi-directional.
- UDP Mode
- Serial to IP converters USR-N540 sent the data to designated IP /Port.
- If the connection fails, USR-N540 will keep trying to reconnect until it succeeds.
- Meanwhile, USR-N540 listens the port and forwards all data received to serial device.
- https D Client
- Modbus Serial to IP converters USR-N540 support serial data transmitted to designed server in https D way.
- Support WebSocket Sever, Built Web socket link with devices by Web socket of webpage HTML5.
- Data transmission between built-in webpage and serial port in bi-directional.
- Custom webpage and web socket are acceptable.
- Achieves the functions of displaying data in real-time.
- Unattended Weighing
- Traffic Control
- Industrial Automation