1.5A STEP-UP/ STEP-DOWN/ INVERTING DC-DC CONVERTER
– Output Switch Current In Excess of 1.5A
– 2% Reference Accuracy
– Low Quiescent Current: 2.5mA(TYP.)
– Operating From 3V to 40V
– Frequency Operation to 100kHz
– Active Current Limiting
– Moisture Sensitivity Level 3
- The MC34063AG series is a monolithic control circuit delivering the main functions for DC-DC voltage converting
- The device contains an intermal temperature compensated reference, comparator, duty cycle controlled oscillator with an active current limit circuit driver and high current output switch.
- Output voltage is adjustable through two external resistors with a 2% reference accuracy.
- Employing a minimum number of external components the MC34063AG devices series is designed for Step-Down, Step-Up and Voltage-Inverting applications.