- 16 MHz advanced STM8 core with Harvard architecture and 3-stage pipeline • Extended instruction set
- Program memory: 8 Kbyte Flash memory; data retention 20 years at 55 °C after 100 cycles • RAM: 1 Kbyte • Data memory: 128 bytes true data EEPROM; endurance up to 100 k write/erase cycles
Clock, reset and supply management.
- 2.95 V to 5.5 V operating voltage • Flexible clock control, 4 master clock sources – Low-power crystal resonator oscillator – External clock input – Internal, user-trimmable 16 MHz RC – Internal low-power 128 kHz RC • Clock security system with clock monitor • Power management – Low-power modes (wait, active-halt, halt) – Switch-off peripheral clocks individually – Permanently active, low-consumption power-on and power-down reset
- Advanced control timer: 16-bit, 4 CAPCOM channels, 3 complementary outputs, dead-time insertion, and flexible synchronization • 16-bit general purpose timer, with 3 CAPCOM channels (IC, OC or PWM) • 8-bit basic timer with 8-bit prescaler • Auto wakeup timer • Window and independent watchdog timers
- UART with clock output for synchronous operation, Smart Card, IrDA, LIN master mode • SPI interface up to 8 Mbit/s • I 2C interface up to 400 Kbit/s