USR-TCP232-S2 Introduction of Ethernet to UART modules
Ethernet to UART modules USR-TCP232-S2 can transmit data transparently between TCP/IP and TTL, which can be applied in RS232/ RS485 by level shift circuit. USR-TCP232-S2 is a tiny size embedded Ethernet Module which can realize data bidirectional transparent transmission between TTL and Ethernet Port. It can also be applied in RS232/ RS485 by level shift circuit. USR-TCP232-S2 is based on Cortex-M0 core. It has characters of low power, fast speed and high efficiency.
Features of Ethernet to UART Module USR-TCP232-S2
- Auto-MDI/MDIX, RJ45 port with 10/100Mbps.
- Work mode: TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Client, UDP Server, https D Client.
- Serial port baud rate from 600 bps to 460.8 Kbps, Check bit of None, Odd, Even, Mark and Space.
- Self-defined heartbeat package mechanism to ensure connection is reliable, put an end to dead link.
- Self-defined registration package mechanism, check connection status and use as custom packet header.
- Under TCP Server mode, Client number ranges from 1 to 16; default number is 4.
- User can set parameters via webpage, AT command, serial protocol and network protocol; and setting protocol is provided, users can integrate it to their own software.
- Support DHCP, automatically obtain an IP address.
- Support DNS function and custom setting of DNS server.
- The global unique MAC address bought from IEEE, user can define MAC address.
- Upgrade firmware via network.
- Support virtual serial port and provide corresponding software USR-VCOM.
- Restore factory default via software and hardware.
- Across the gateway, switches, routers.
- Can work in LAN, also can work in the Internet (external network).
- Provide PC TCP/IP socket programming example such as VB,C++,Delphi, Android and IOS.
- Support customization
Application Field of SMT Ethernet Modules
- Industrial data transmission, industrial automation.
- Security and protection monitoring, public security.
- Smart home, power control, environmental monitoring, intelligent agriculture.
- Door check on work attendance system, POS system, rice selling system.
- Building automation system, power monitoring, self-service banking system, telecom machine room monitoring.