Through Hole Current sensor WCS1800 Introduction
Through Hole Current sensor WCS1800 provides economical and precise solution for both DC and AC current sensing in industrial, commercial and communications systems. The unique package provides easy implementation without breaking original system and makes current sensing possible. Typical applications include motor control, load detection and management, over-current fault detection and any intelligent power management system etc…
The WCS1800 consists of a precise, low-temperature drift linear hall sensor IC with temperature compensation circuit and a diameter 9.0mm through hole. Users can use system’s own electric wire by pass it through this hole to measure passing current. This design allows system designers to monitor any current path without breaking or changing original system layout at all. Any current flowing through this hole will generate a magnetic field which is sensed by the integrated Hall IC and converted into a proportional
- Diameter 9.0mm conductor through hole.
- Output voltage proportional to AC and DC current.
- Wide sensing current range 0~35 A at 5V volt.
- High sensitivity 66mV/A.
- Wide operating voltage range 3.0~12 V.
- Low operating current 3mA.
- Isolation voltage 4000V.
- Ratiometric output from supply voltage.
- 23K Hz Bandwidth.
- Two bronze sticks for easy soldering on PCB.
Leave a Reply