ABP2DRRN002ND2B3XX is a ABP2 Series are piezoresistive silicon pressure sensors offering a digital output for reading pressure over the specified full scale pressure span and temperature range. They are calibrated and temperature compensated for sensor offset, sensitivity, temperature effects and accuracy errors (which include non-linearity, repeatability and hysteresis) using an on-board
Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC). Calibrated output values for pressure and temperature are updated at approximately 200 Hz. All products are designed and manufactured according to ISO 9001 standards. The liquid media option includes an additional gel coating to protect the electronics under port P1, which enables use with non-corrosive liquids (e.g. water and saline) and in applications where condensation can occur. The ABP2 Series is available in tube packaging. Pocket tape and reel packaging is available upon request.
- Total Error Band (see Figure 1): As low as ±1.5 %FSS.
- Liquid media option: Compatible with a variety of liquid media.
- Long-term stability: as low as ±0.2 %FSS.
- Accuracy: ±0.25 %FSS BFSL.
- Wide pressure range: ±6 mbar to ±12 bar |±600 Pa to ±1.2 MPa | ±2 inH2O to ±175 psi.
- High burst pressures.
- Wide operating temperature range of -40°C to 110°C [-40°F to 230°F].
- Calibrated over wide temperature range of -40°C to 110°C [-40°F to 230°F].
- 24-bit digital I2C or SPI-compatible output.
- IoT (Internet of Things) ready interface.
- Ultra-low power consumption (as low as 0.01 mW typ. average power, 1 Hz measurement frequency)
- Meets IPC/JEDEC J-STD-020E Moisture Sensitivity Level 1
- REACH and RoHS compliant.
- Food grade compatible.
- Temperature output available.
- NSF-169, LFGB and BPA compliant materials.
- Medical: Ventilators/portable ventilators, CPAP, blood analysis, blood pressure monitoring, breast pumps, drug dosing, hospital beds, massage machines, oxygen concentrators, patient monitoring, sleep apnea equipment, urine analyzers and wound therapy.
- Industrial: HVAC transmitters, life sciences, material handling, pneumatic control and regulation, process gas monitoring and valve positioning/ positioners.
- Commercial: Air beds, coffee makers, washing machines, level measurement, dish washers, vacuum cleaners, hand dryers and rice cookers.
- Transportation: Air brakes, CNG monitoring, fork lifts and fuel level measurement.