UNIVERSAL HIGH BRIGHTNESS LED DRIVER
– Over 90% Efficiency
– 10V to 600V Input Range
– Constant Current LED Driver
– Applications from a few mA to more than 1A output
– LED String From One to Hundreds of Diodes
– Linear and PWM Dimming Capability
– Input Voltage Surge Ratings up to 600V
– Moisture Sensitivity Level 3
- The TJ9910A is a PWM high-efficiency LED driver control IC.
It allows efficient operation of high-brightness (HB) LEDs from voltage sources ranging from 10VDC up to 600VDC.
- TJ9910A controls an external MOSFET at fixed switching frequencies up to 300 kHz. The frequency can be programmed using a single resistor.
The LED string is driven at a constant current rather than a constant voltage, thus providing a constant light output and an enhanced reliability.
- The output current can be programmed between a few milliamps and up to more than 1.0A. TJ9910A uses a rugged high-voltage junction isolated process that can withstand an input voltage surge up to 600V.
- The output current to a LED string can be programmed to any value between zero and its maximum value by applying an external control voltage at the linear dimming control input of TJ9910A.
- TJ9910A provides a low-frequency PWM dimming input that can accept an external control signal with a duty ratio of 0~100% and a frequency of up to a few kHz.