– Output voltage levels are compatible with input levels of CMOS and TTL integrated circuits
– Meets All EIA/TIA-232E and V.28/V.24 Specifications
– Supply voltage range from 4.5 to 5.5V
– Low input current: 1.0µA at 25°C
– Output current 24mA
– Tolerable value of static potential not less than 2kV
– Available in DIP-16 Package
- The MAX232 is a dual driver/receiver of RS-232 standard with a single supply voltage and bipolar output voltage of the transmitter formed by a built-In voltage multiplying generator on four 1.0µF external capacitors, designed for use in state-of-the-art high performance computing systems, high-speed electronic devices with high reliability of information exchange between remote objects.
- Input voltage levels are compatible with standard CMOS and TTL levels.