HM-TRLR-S-868 Transceiver Module Introduction
HM-TRLR-S-868 Transceiver Module series is a low cost, high performance transparent transceiver with operating at 433/470/868/915MHz. It is LoRa/FSK/ GFSK/OOK modulation variety. It features small size, high output power, high sensitivity, long transmission distance and most of the parameters can be set via the command. Receive and send data to automatically switch. Use generic UART interface. With just the UART data, it is simple to implement wireless data transmission. User settings for the UART baud rate, output power, data rate, frequency selection, modulation mode selection, and other parameters are configurable. It is the best option for building items for wireless data transfer that can be widely used in the field.
- Low cost, high performance , high reliability.
- LoRa/FSK/GFSK/OOK modulation, 2-way half –duplex communication, strong anti-interfere.
- 433/470/868/915MHz ISM band, globally license free.
- Maximal output power100mW(20dBm)，output power adjustable between 2-20dBm.
- LORA Sensitivity -139dBm.
- Supply current for Tx 130mA@20dBm, 35mA@13dBm.
- Supply current for Rx 16mA.
- Low current sleep mode 2uA.
- Standard UART interface, extendable to RS232 or other interface.
- Operation frequency can be configured, acceptable for several modules working in different frequency with no disturbance on each other.
- RF parameters as needed, users can be modulated by software.
- Easily use, auto exchange on communication & transceiver.
- Communication speed 1.2kbps -115.2kbps，can be modulated through software.
- Afford Sleep control signal, user self control work duty cycle.
- With LED indication.
- Longer transmission distance, over 5Km in open air.
- Small size 16*20*2mm, 10PIN SMD package, easy for assembly.
- Tuning free.
- Accord FCC,ETSI standard.