HM-TRLR-D-232-868 Transceiver Module Introduction
HM-TRLR-D series is a low cost, high performance transparent transceiver with operating at 433/470/868/915 MHz. It is LoRa/FSK/ GFSK/OOK modulation variety, multi-interface mode(TTL/RS232/RS485), high output power, high sensitivity, long transmission distance and most of the parameters can be set via the command. Receive and send data to automatically switch. It has a wide operating voltage and low sleep current. Users can customize the UART baud rate, output power, data rate, frequency select, modulation mode select, and other parameters. When creating wireless data transmission items that can be widely applied in the field, this is your best option.
- Low cost, high performance , high reliability.
- LoRa/FSK modulation, 2-way half –duplex communication, strong anti-interfere.
- 433/470/868/915MHz ISM band, globally license free.
- Maximal output power100mW(20dBm)，output power adjustable between 2-20dBm.
- LORA Sensitivity -139dBm.
- Supply current for Tx 130mA@20dBm, 35mA@13dBm.
- Supply current for Rx 20mA.
- Low current sleep mode 2uA.
- Standard TTL UART/RS232/RS485 interface.
- Operation frequency can be configured, acceptable for several modules working in different frequency with no disturbance on each other.
- RF parameters as needed, users can be modulated by software.
- Easily use, auto exchange on communication & transceiver.
- Communication speed 1.2kbps -115.2kbps，can be modulated through software.
- Afford Sleep control signal, user self control work duty cycle with LED indication.
- Longer transmission distance, over 5Km in open air.
- Small size 26*47*2mm, easy for assembly.
- Tuning free.
- Accord FCC,ETSI standard.
- Remote control, remote measurement.
- Access control.
- Data collection.
- Intelligence household appliance.
- Wireless meter.
- Identification system.
- IT household appliance.
- Baby monitoring system.
Leave a Reply