Serial to Ethernet Converter USR-N520-H7-6 Introduction of 2 Port Serial Device Server
USR-N520 is 2 serial Port RS232/RS485 Secure Serial Device Server which can connect RS-232/485 serial devices to the TCP/IP network. It supports bi-directional communication.
Features of USR-N520-H7-6
● Independent 2 serial ports.(3-in-1 serial port RS232/RS485/RS422 Optional)
● 5-36V wide voltage input.
● Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP, Modbus Polling, Modbus to JSON
● Flow control CTS/RTS, XON/XOFF
● Secure Client Operation Mode: TCPS, HTTPS. MQTTS
● SSL/TLS Encryption
● Modbus RTU Master, Edge computing
● Hardware watchdog, automatically restarts when the device goes downn
- TCP Server
- Serial to Ethernet servers USR-N520 listens on the setting port and waits for a TCP client connection.
- The data which the serial ports sent out transparently.
- Transmit to all connected TCP clients via USR-N520.
- UDP Mode
- Serial to Ethernet servers USR-N520 will transmit serial data from serial device to target network device by UDP connection.
- USR-N520 will listen to port and transmit all received data to serial device.
- HTTPD Client
- Supports https Client mode which can transmit serial data to the https server in https format(GET/POST).
- Charging Pile Application Case
- Industrial Automation Application Case
Leave a Reply