Commercial Carbon Dioxide Sensor (C06-0801-000) Introduction:
C06-0801-000-Commercial Carbon Dioxide Sensor is a single channel non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor, the CRIR M1 Commercial Carbon Dioxide (CO2) sensor measures CO2. An infrared source and a detector with an optical filter are located at opposite ends of the CRIR M1’s sensing chamber. The radiation coming from the source is in the CO2 absorption band’s range of wavelengths. By blocking wavelengths that are not influenced by the presence of CO2, the filter improves sensitivity and selectivity. If CO2 is present, some of the light is absorbed as it travels through the sensor chamber. The CO2 concentration can then be determined by subtracting the difference between the light the source emits and the detector detects.
- Non-dispersive, single channel infrared technology.
- Baseline Correction that is automatic.
- Compensation for temperature.
- Digital interface using UART.
• Demand-controlled ventilation, or HVAC.
• Measuring the indoor air quality (IAQ).
• Systems for purifying the air.
• Internet of Things (IoT) or smart systems.