PRECISION OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIER
– Low Noise
– Low VOS: 75µV maximum
– Low VOS Drift: 1.3µV/°C maximum
– No External Components required
– Wide Input Voltage Range: ±14V (Typ.)
– Wide Supply Voltage Range: ±3V to ±18V
- The OP07 is a very low offset and long-term stability operational amplifier.
- Low offset and long-term stability are achieved by means of a low-noise, bipolar-input-transistor amplifier circuit. For most applications, external components are not required for offset nulling and frequency compensation.
- The true differential input, with a wide input voltage range and outstanding common-mode rejection, provides maximum flexibility and performance in high-noise environments and in noninverting applications.
- Low bias currents and extremely high input impedances are maintained over the entire temperature range.
- The accuracy and stability of the OP07, even at high gain, combined with the freedom from external nulling have made the OP07 an industry standard for instrumentation applications.