PROGRAMMABLE PRECISION SHUNT REGULATOR
– Programmable Output Voltage to 28V
– Guaranteed 0.5% Reference Voltage Tolerance
– Cathode Current Range(Continuous) 100 mA
– Temperature Compensated For Operation Over Full Rate Operating Temperature Range
– Low Output Noise Voltage
– Fast Turn-on Response
– TO-92, SOT-89 or SOT-23 3L Package
- The TJ431 is a three-terminal adjustable shunt regulator with specified thermal stability over applicable temperature VREF (Approx. 2.5V) and 28V with two external resistors.
- This device has a typical dynamic output impedance of 0.25ohm. Active output circuitry provides a very sharp turn-on characteristic, making this device excellent replacement for zener diodes in many applications.
- The TJ431 is characterized for operation from -40°C to +125°C.