1.2A STEP-UP/ STEP-DOWN/ INVERTING DC-DC CONVERTER
– Operating From 3V To 40V
– Low Standby Current
– Current Limitting
– Output Switch Current to 1.2A
– Output Valtage Adjustable
– Operation Frequency up to 180KHz (CT=100pF)
– Precision 2% Reference
– Moisture Sensitivity Level 3
- The MC34063C is a monolithic switching regulator control circuit containing the primary funtions required for DC-DC converters.
- This device consists of internal temperature compenssated reference, voltage comparator, cotrolled duty cycle oscillator with active current.
- The device is specifically designed to be used in Step-Down, Step-Up and Voltage-Inverting applications with a minimum number of external components.
- The MC34063C is the enhanced version of MC34063A with the ability to work in higher frequency.
- The 34063C is available in 2 pcakages : SOP-8 and DIP-8.