Soil Sensor JXBS-3001-TR-I20 Introduction
Soil Sensor JXBS-3001-TR-I20 is soil moisture temperature sensor is suitable for soil temperature and moisture measurement. Compared with the German original high-precision sensor and the actual soil drying and weighing method, the soil moisture temperature sensor has high accuracy, fast response and stable output. Less affected by soil salt content, suitable for all kinds of soil. Can be buried in soil for a long time, resistant to long-term electrolysis, corrosion resistance, vacuum potting, completely waterproof.
Methods of Testing
- Speed measurement method
- Select the appropriate measurement site, avoid the stones, ensure that the steel needle does not hit a hard object, throw the topsoil at the required depth of measurement, keep the underlying soil tightness, grip the sensor vertically into the soil, insert It is not possible to shake left and right. It is recommended to measure multiple times within a small area of a measurement point to obtain the average value.
- Buried method
- Dig a pit with a diameter of >20cm vertically and insert the sensor steel needle horizontally into the wall of the pit at a predetermined depth. After the pit is buried tightly and stable for a period of time, it can be measured and recorded for several days, months, or even longer.
- Steel needle needs to be thoroughly embedded in the ground.
- Attempt to prevent direct sunlight from heating up the sensor.
- In the field, exercise vigilance to avoid lightning strikes.
- Do not beat or aggressively hit the sensor. Do not forcefully remove the sensor lines. Do not violently bend the steel needle.
- With an IP68 rating for protection, the sensor can be submerged in water.
- It shouldn’t be in a state of power in the air for a long period because radio frequency electromagnetic radiation is present there.
Leave a Reply