Bluetooth Module HM-BT4502 Introduction
HM-BT4502 Bluetooth Module is a wireless data pass-through module based on CMT4502 low-power Bluetooth 5.0 chip. By connecting with MCU, it can quickly realize the connection and data communication between the module and Bluetooth.
Devices such as smart phones and tablets. MCU takes up less resource and development is simple.
- Easy to use without any experience in Bluetooth stack application.
- User interface uses universal serial port design, full-duplex two-way communication, minimum baud rate support 9600 bps.
- Default connection interval is 30 millisecond, fast connection.
- Support 2M symbol transmission.
- Support 244 bytes packet transmission.
- Support AT instruction for software reset and get MAC address.
- Support AT instruction to set Bluetooth connection interval and control different forwarding rates (dynamic power adjustment).
- Support AT instruction to adjust Tx power, modify advertisement interval, customize advertisement data, customize device identification, set data delay (user MCU serial port reception preparation time), modify serial port baud rate, modify module name. All the above parameters are saved after power-down.
- Serial port package length can be any length within 240 bytes (including 240 bytes) (automatic distribution of large packages).
- Support mobile device APP to modify module name, serial baud rate, product.
- identification code, and customize advertisement content and advertisement.
- period. These settings can be saved after power-down.
- Support mobile device APP to reset module and set Tx power.
- Support mobile device APP to adjust Bluetooth connection interval. The setting can not to be saved after power down.
- Support full IO expansion including debugging port.
- Support anti-hijacking password settings, modification and recovery. Prevent malicious third party connections. Users can also not use them. Advertisement Content prompt the module real-time system status, including battery power, custom device identification code (suitable for advertisement application).
- Support internal RTC (real-time clock).
- Working voltage: 1.8V-3.6V.
- Working temperature: -20℃~+85℃.
- Modulation mode: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying).
- Modulation frequency: 2402MHz-2480MHz.
- Transient current of receiving data: less than 8mA@3V.
- Transient current of sending data: less than 8mA@3V@0dBm.
- Current in the low power mode: less than 4uA@3V.
- Tx power: – 20dBm ~+8dBm.
- Rx sensitivity: -97dBm