XGZP6897A is a prefect silicon pressure sensor offering a ratiometric analog interface for reading differential pressure over the specified full scale pressure span and temp.range.
The XGZP6897A incorporates a silicon piezoresistive pressure sensor chip and an interior signal-conditional Application Specific Integrated Circuit(ASIC) in a SOP8 package with two air vents, which can be mounted directly on a standard PCB.
- Wide Ranges: -100kPa…-0.5～0～0.5…200kPa(show in Pressure Range Example)
- Optional 5V or 3.3V Power Supply
- Differential Pressure(Positive & Vacuum) Type
- For Non-corrosive Gas or Air
- Calibrated Amplified Analog Signal(Refer to XGZP6897D for I2C interface)
- Temp. Compensated: 0℃～+60℃(32℉～+140℉)
- Direct Application, Low Cost.
- Medical & Healthy: e.g. ventilators, CPAP, NPWT, DVT, blood analysis, blood pressure monitoring, drug dosing, hospital beds, oxygen concentrators, patient monitoring, sleep apnea equipment, urine analyzers and wound therapy, breast pumps, massage device etc.
- Consumer & Household: e.g. Robot, UAV, wearable device, coffee makers, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, air pump, air beds etc.
- Industrial & Automation: e.g. HVAC, flow and liquid level measurement, process control and monitoring, life sciences, pressure switch and meter, IoT and automotive application etc.
Leave a Reply