XGZP6857A is a perfect silicon pressure sensor offering a ratiometric analog interface for reading pressure over the specified full scale pressure span.
The XGZP6857A incorporates a silicon piezoresistive pressure sensor die and an interior Application Specific Integrated Circuit(ASIC) in a DIP6 package.
- Wide Ranges: -100kPa…0kPa…1000kPa
- Optional 5V or 3.3V Power Supply
- Gage (Positive&Vacuum) Type
- For Non-corrosive Gas or Air
- Calibrated Amplified Analog Signal(Refer to XGZP6857D for I2C interface)
- Temp. Compensated: 0℃～+60℃(32℉～+140℉)
- Easy-to-use, Low Cost
- Medical & Healthy: e.g. ventilators, CPAP, NPWT, DVT, blood analysis, blood pressure monitoring, drug dosing, hospital beds, oxygen concentrators, patient monitoring, sleep apnea equipment, urine analyzers and wound therapy, breast pumps, massage device etc.
- Consumer & Household: e.g. Robot, UAV, wearable device, coffee makers, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, air pump, air beds etc.
- Industrial & Automation: e.g. HVAC, flow and liquid level measurement, process control and monitoring, life sciences, pressure switch and meter, IoT and automotive application etc.
Leave a Reply