Through Hole Current Sensor WCS6800 Introduction
Through Hole Current Sensor WCS6800 provides economical and precise solution for both DC and AC current sensing in industrial, commercial and communications systems. New patent design of split through hole provides easy implementation without breaking original system and makes current sensing possible . Typical applications include motor control, load detection and management, over current fault detection and any intelligent power management system etc.…
The WCS6800 consists of a precise, low temperature drift linear hall sensor IC and 11×8 mm 2 split through hole. Users can use systems own electric wire by pass it through this hole to measure passing current. This design allows system designers to monitor any current path without breaking or changing original system layout at all . Any current flowing through this hole will generate a magnetic field which is sensed by the integrated Hall IC and converted into a proportional voltage. The terminals of the conductive path are electrically isolated from the sensor leads. This allows the WCS6800 current sensor to be used in applications requiring electrical isolation without the use of opto isolators or other costly isolation techniques and make system more competitive in cost.
- 11 x 8 mm2 split through hole design.
- Output voltage proportional to AC and DC current.
- Wide sensing current range 0~35 A at 5V volt.
- High sensitivity 65 mV/A.
- Wide operating voltage range 3.0~12 V.
- Low operating current 3 mA.
- Isolation voltage 4000 V.
- Ratio metric output from supply voltage.
- 23 KHz Bandwidth.
- Two bronze sticks for easy soldering on PCB.