Through Hole Current Sensor WCS2200 Introduction
Through Hole Current Sensor WCS2200 provides economical and precise solution for both DC and AC current sensing in industrial, commercial and communications systems. The unique package provides easy implementation without breaking original system and make current sensing possible. Typical applications include motor control, load detection and management, overcurrent fault detection and any intelligent power management system etc.…
The WCS2200 consists of a precise, low-temperature drift linear hall sensor IC with temperature compensation. Users can use system’s own electric wire by pass it through this hole to measure passing current. This design allow system designers to monitor any current path without breaking or changing original system layout at all. Any current flowing through this hole will generate a magnetic field which is sensed by the integrated Hall IC and converted into a proportional voltage. The terminals of the conductive path are electrically isolated from the sensor leads. This allow the WCS2200 current sensor to be used in applications requiring electrical isolation without the use of opto-isolators or other costly isolation techniques and make system more competitive in cost.
- 14X10 mm2 and 9 mm current conductor through hole.
- Output voltage proportional to AC and DC current.
- Built-in AC to DC rectifier circuit.
- Wide sensing current range 0~20 A at 5V volt.
- High sensitive differential outputs.
- Single Ended, Sensitivity: 70mV/A.
- Differential output, Sensitivity: 140mV/A.
- Wide operating voltage range 3.0~12 V.
- Low operating current 3 mA.
- Isolation voltage 4000V.
- Ratio metric output from supply voltage.
- 23K Hz Bandwidth.
- Two bronze sticks for easy soldering on PCB.
Leave a Reply