C06-0800-000-Commercial Carbon Dioxide Sensor Introduction:
C06-0800-000-Commercial Carbon Dioxide Sensor is a single channel non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor, the CRIR E1 Commercial Carbon Dioxide (CO2) sensor measures CO2. The CRIR E1 contains a sensing chamber with an optically filtered detector at one end and an infrared source at the other. The radiation coming from the source is in the CO2 absorption band’s range of wavelengths. The filter increases sensitivity and selectivity by blocking wavelengths that are unaffected by the presence of CO2. Some of the light passes through to the sensor chamber and is partially absorbed if CO2 is present. The ratio between light the source emits and the light the sensor detects can then be subtracted to get the CO2 concentration.
• Non-dispersive infrared technology with a single channel.
• Baseline Correction Automatic.
• Adjusting the temperature.
• UART, an electronic interface
• Demand-controlled ventilation, often known as HVAC.
• Measuring the quality of indoor air (IAQ).
• Air purification systems
• Internet of Things (IoT) or intelligent systems