Particle Sensor APM10 Introduction
APM10 is a digitized particle recognition sensor that can measure size of the nanoparticles in timely manner and was created using the laser scattering technique. Particles having a range of sizes of 0.3 m to 10 m can be tested with APM10. It can offer a wide range of various digital output interfaces. It is tiny and simple to integrate, and it features a boot-up self-calibration mechanism and long – term stability.
Product characteristics include:
- With a minimum resolution of 0.3 mm, the theory of laser scattering makes precise measurements possible.
- Self-calibrating laser technology that is unique.
- conventional digital output.
- Stronger anti-interference performance due to the full metal shielding.
- 49×31.5×10.8mm, a very thin type.
Leave a Reply