Honeywell ABP2DANT060PGAA5 Sensor Introduction:
The ABP2 Series are piezoresistive silicon pressure sensors that can measure pressure over the designated full scale pressure span and temperature range using either a digital or analogue output. Using an on-board application-specific integrated circuit, they are calibrated and temperature corrected for sensor offset, sensitivity, temperature effects, and accuracy faults (which include non-linearity, repeatability, and hysteresis) (ASIC). Pressure and temperature calibration output data are refreshed every 200 Hz. Each product is created and assembled in accordance with ISO 9001 standards. The liquid media option allows for usage with non-corrosive liquids (such as water and salt) and in situations where condensation may occur. It also contains an extra gel covering to safeguard the electronics underneath port P1. Tube packaging is offered for the ABP2 Series.
- Total Error Band (see Figure 1): As low as ±1.5 %FSS.
- Liquid media option: Compatible with a variety of liquid media.
- Long-term stability: as low as ±0.2 %FSS.
- Accuracy: ±0.25 %FSS BFSL.
- Wide pressure range: ±6 mbar to ±12 bar |±600 Pa to ±1.2 MPa | ±2 inH2O to ±175 psi.
- High burst pressures.
- Wide operating temperature range of -40°C to 110°C [-40°F to 230°F].
- Calibrated over wide temperature range of -40°C to 110°C [-40°F to 230°F].
- 24-bit digital I2C or SPI-compatible output.
- IoT (Internet of Things) ready interface.
- Ultra-low power consumption (as low as 0.01 mW typ. average power, 1 Hz measurement frequency)
- Meets IPC/JEDEC J-STD-020E Moisture Sensitivity Level 1
- REACH and RoHS compliant.
- Food grade compatible.
- Temperature output available.
- NSF-169, LFGB and BPA compliant materials.
- Medical: Ventilators/portable ventilators, CPAP, blood analysis, blood pressure monitoring, breast pumps, drug dosing, hospital beds, massage machines, oxygen concentrators, patient monitoring, sleep apnea equipment, urine analyzers and wound therapy.
- Industrial: HVAC transmitters, life sciences, material handling, pneumatic control and regulation, process gas monitoring and valve positioning/ positioners.
- Commercial: Air beds, coffee makers, washing machines, level measurement, dish washers, vacuum cleaners, hand dryers and rice cookers.
- Transportation: Air brakes, CNG monitoring, fork lifts and fuel level measurement.