AAW85-07WA-CIT-Oxygen Analogue Gas Sensor Introduction:
The proven Honeywell Technology is used in the small, low-profile 1series analogue gas sensor. These sensors offer a five-year functioning lifespan in addition to wide temperature and humidity operating ranges.
Features and Benefit:
- Smaller instruments are possible.
- ANSI/ISA 92.04.01-2007, BS EN 50104:2010, and AS/NZS 4641-2007 performance standards were taken into consideration when designing this product.
- Improved functionality over a wider environmental spectrum.
- Expected operational life in clean air is five years.
- RoHS compliant lead-free electrochemical design.